Existential Ramble has moved: http://davidandpatrick.com/erblog/

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Political Hijaking

Gay Sanctuary: Life in the Woods: "This article from the Arkansas Times is wonderful, and I hope it, along with other things I've been reading indicate a new momentum behind the progressive x-tian movement."
Wow! Gay Sanctuary has really found a winner here. And from Arkansas! I am not a Christian, but if more Christians were to start working along the lines discussed in this excellent article, I could at least be supportive.
Arkansas Times :: I want my faith back:But we also have black-and-white beliefs, just like conservatives do: Greed is wrong. Poverty is unjust. Compassion is commanded. If it’s certainty people want, we can give it to them in spades.
I strongly recommend this article to your attention! ------------------------------- And while we're on the subject, here is a great related piece: A Better Nation: Inventing Christianity

Find more posts in the monthly archives.